Chapter___ What to say when waking up in the morning : Sunnan abu daud, _book of General Behavior (Kitab Al-Adab)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Khubayb:

We went out one rainy and intensely dark night to look for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to lead us in prayer, and when we found him, he asked: Have you prayed?, but I did not say anything. So he said: Say, but I did not say anything. He again said: Say, but I did not say anything. He then said: Say. So I said: What am I to say? He said: Say: "Say, Qulhu allahu aahad, sura falaq and Sura Nas;  three times in the morning and evening; they will serve you for every purpose.
Grade_ Hasan
Sunnan abu daud, _book of General Behavior (Kitab Al-Adab) , Hadith 5082

@Copyright_  Atowar Rahman Salafi

Comments

|| Popular Posts ||

My Photo Albums ( ATOWAR RAHMAN - Bappi )

Fatwa_The difference between Ibadah (Worship) and Obedience – Imam Ibn Baaz

আমি অলী ছাড়া বিয়ে করেছি। পরে জানতে পারলাম যে, অলী ছাড়া বিয়ে বাতিল। পরবর্তীতে তিনবারে মেয়েকে তিন তালাক প্রদান করেছি। এখন কি মেয়েটাকে আমার মোহর দেওয়া লাগবে?

Hadith on Malice: Repentance not accepted until rancor rejected

The Story of Prophet Younus (a.s) and the Dua for Distress:

Hadith on Unity: Separation and division is from the devil...

Chapter___ Abandoning the Prayer is from the Most Dangerous of Sins _ (Imām Adh-Dhahabi)

Chapter 2 : THE SINKING OF AN ARMY IN THE EARTH WHICH WOULD ATTACK THE HOUSE- suhih Muslim:

The Hasan Hadeeth: Its definition and usage with the Scholars of Hadeeth

Suhih Muslim_ Book of General Behaviour_ Kitab al adab_ Hadith