Sunnan Nasai _ book of Mosque (Masjid)

Hadith No 689 To  693

It was narrated from 'Amr bin 'Abasah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whoever builds a Masjid in which Allah is remembered, Allah, (the Mighty and Sublime) will build for him a house in Paradise."

It was narrated from Anas that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "One of the portents of the Hour will be that people will show off in building Masjids."

It was narrated that Ibrahim said: "I used to recite Qur'an to my father on the road, and if I recited a verse in which prostration was required, he would prostrate. I said: 'O my father, do you prostrate on the street?' He said: 'I heard Abu Dharr say: "I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): 'Which Masjid was built first?' He said: 'Al-Masjid Al-Haram.' [1] I said: 'Then which?' He said: 'Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa.' [2] I said: 'How long was there between them?' He said: 'Forty years. And the earth is a Masjid (or a place of prostration) for you, so wherever you are when the time for prayer comes, pray.'" [1] In Makkah. [2] "Furthest Masjid", meaning the Masjid in Jerulsalem. 

It was narrated that Ibrahim said: "I used to recite Qur'an to my father on the road, and if I recited a verse in which prostration was required, he would prostrate. I said: 'O my father, do you prostrate on the street?' He said: 'I heard Abu Dharr say: "I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): 'Which Masjid was built first?' He said: 'Al-Masjid Al-Haram.' [1] I said: 'Then which?' He said: 'Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa.' [2] I said: 'How long was there between them?' He said: 'Forty years. And the earth is a Masjid (or a place of prostration) for you, so wherever you are when the time for prayer comes, pray.'" [1] In Makkah. [2] "Furthest Masjid", meaning the Masjid in Jerulsalem.

Comments

|| Popular Posts ||

My Photo Albums ( ATOWAR RAHMAN - Bappi )

Fatwa_The difference between Ibadah (Worship) and Obedience – Imam Ibn Baaz

আমি অলী ছাড়া বিয়ে করেছি। পরে জানতে পারলাম যে, অলী ছাড়া বিয়ে বাতিল। পরবর্তীতে তিনবারে মেয়েকে তিন তালাক প্রদান করেছি। এখন কি মেয়েটাকে আমার মোহর দেওয়া লাগবে?

Hadith on Malice: Repentance not accepted until rancor rejected

The Story of Prophet Younus (a.s) and the Dua for Distress:

Hadith on Unity: Separation and division is from the devil...

Chapter___ Abandoning the Prayer is from the Most Dangerous of Sins _ (Imām Adh-Dhahabi)

Chapter 2 : THE SINKING OF AN ARMY IN THE EARTH WHICH WOULD ATTACK THE HOUSE- suhih Muslim:

The Hasan Hadeeth: Its definition and usage with the Scholars of Hadeeth

Suhih Muslim_ Book of General Behaviour_ Kitab al adab_ Hadith